I found this out on accident, but when meditating, with your eyelids shut, roll your eyes upwards really hard.
Instant full-body relaxation, I swear. You’ll feel like you’ve just been doped up with inner peace.
Also, alternate nostril breathing (a.k.a.: anuloma pranayama) really shuts everything down. Goddamn. Whichever yogi invented that needs an award for their contribution to humanity.
- megtroidz reblogged this from tomselleckssbootyshorts
- sachikothekiller likes this
- smorgsbord likes this
- yu-snow-teru reblogged this from tomselleckssbootyshorts
- yu-snow-teru likes this
- phireahlodyn likes this
- megtroidz likes this
- tomselleckssbootyshorts reblogged this from trichyjourney
- bridgetsheart likes this
- electricstarburst likes this
- trichyjourney reblogged this from ribqueen
- chipmunksdontmindbeingchubby likes this
- ribqueen posted this